Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm FULL

I - am - FULL!! Full of food, full of laughter, full of LOVE, and full of.....shopping. Lol.

First, happy (belated) birthday to my sweet Mother in Law. Her birthday was yesterday but we celebrated at her house on Wednesday. Here's a family pic with my sweet MIL...
(as you can see, by the time family pictures come around, my kids are already in their pjs).
We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving, a special birthday, and hanging with some of our favorite people :)
On Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my house (while my hubby was at work). My mom always makes a marvelous feast (with enough food to feed a small village) and I love my siblings and cousins so so much! Friday morning I started decorating for Christmas, and then met my sis and sweet nephew at the mall for some shopping. I got some super cute stuff at great prices and had a great day!

I hope you are all recovering from the carbo load and are having a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. so thankFUL for you and your family and your sis and her family! love you all!!!!! i am FULL, too- of joy that i have you all in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I could say stuff like your kids are adorable, you are beautiful, your mother in law is a good looking woman who is aging gracefully, and that would all be true, but what I really want to type is Mr. Ali is hot.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful family shot Ali! We are FULL here too, in the best possible way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the blog birthday wishes, pretty Ali! And whoever Bliss is...thanks to you, too! I look a lil' bedraggled at the end of our Thanksgiving day, but very happy to be surrounded by the best "kids" and grandkids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized we never got one family shot and it's always a miracle when all my brothers and sister show up :) Dang! You are blessed with a beautfiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall are so adorable! I ate more than my fair share and have been de-toxing for two days now... starting to feel a little better. It was fun while it lasted, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm still in a carb trance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I just popped over from The Bold Abode, who insisted I check out your blog. I did, I'm hooked, I've subscribed to you by email. I'm not a blogger myself, just a stalker...and a copier! Looking forward to seeing you in my inbox! Dona

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)