Saturday, November 17, 2012

A few of my favorite things...


I wanted to be a part of the "Favorite Things" linky party over at A Pretty Life in The Suburbs this Sunday. While sipping coffee and listening to my kids fight play, I rounded up some of the things I really REALLY want this year (hint hint to my hubby). Take a look....

THESE Mugs....
 
I would love to have these to sip coffee out of on Christmas morning while watching my kiddos open their stockings from Santa. Too cute!! 
 
THESE shoes....(I am a big fan of leopard)
 
 
OR
 
THESE shoes....(I need some more red in my life)

 
 
THIS Initial necklace with my kid's initials...(I have a silver necklace with their monograms but I would love a dainty gold set)
 
THIS phone case for my (lame non-iphone phone)...(I have some rewards points for my Discover card and I can use them on Amazon....hmm...may have to pop on this cutie). UPDATE: I bought this using my points. Couldn't resist, it's SO me!!
 
THIS print....(ahhh, sooo cute and a great message)
 
 
THESE bottle brush trees...(I bought the aqua one last year on clearance but I need MORE)
 
 THIS poster....(picture it in a gaudy gold frame - yes!!)
 



THIS chunky scarf....(it comes in a lot of cute colors and looks super warm and cozy)

And soooooooooo many more awesome things!! Funny though, it's way harder to make a list for myself than it is for me to make lists for my kids. There are always so many cute things for them. Ah, the life of a mom :)
Happy weekend to you all!!


8 comments:

  1. Ahh I can smell the hot cocoa already...love the mugs! Perfect for XMas morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! It's so sweet! And I think I'm in need of some bottle brush trees .. they remind me of my grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all cute...and all YOU! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, cute phone case, it IS perfect for you! And I love those red polka dot Toms and the cute little bottle brush trees, so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be able to hook you up with some vintage santa mugs. They are in my smashing stash for mosaics, but since blogging I realize they shall never be crushed. I suppose they have to make an appearance somehow in my holiday decor. Hope they are not trashed from being stuffed in a bin.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great favorite things! i love the scarf an now i need those red toms, too. man....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I LOVE that necklace - it is so dainty and pretty! And that print - love it - I say "Be Kind" all the time around here!
    Come link it up! ;)
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your "things", sister. You've got great taste (except for those Santa mugs - ick! lol. I kid, I kid.) xo

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)