Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday's Etsy Faves - Saturday edition

Happy Saturday everyone! I spaced out and forgot to do my Friday's Etsy Faves post, but it's better late than never, huh!?

I browse on Etsy pretty much every day and I always find things I am drooling over. This week is no exception. Take a look.

I think I might be willing to trade my first born for this gorgeous French eco friendly bag from ika bags. Seriously!!!!
I can totally see myself strolling along at the Luckett's Antique Market this May with this beautiful bag (yep - you heard that right people, I get to go to Luckett's this year!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!).

Next on my list today is this beautiful vintage fabric tape from In the Clear. I actually don't own any decorative tape at the moment, but it is definitely a fun and versatile supply to have. I am seriously tempted by the adorable vintage print on this one. SO pretty :)

This necklace from Julie Garland Jewelry MUST be mine! I love the dainty industrial style. This is an "everyday wear" kind of necklace and I love it. A LOT.

I am also seriously in love with this throw pillow from Forever Lovely Design. The stripes on the back and the fun vintage fabric is exactly the style I love!!

And last, but certainly not least is this awesome vintage brass change dish from The Gilded Tassel.
My grandpa used to always have lose change in his pockets and at the end of the day he would empty them out into a dish on his dresser. If he were around today, this would most definitely be his Father's day gift.

See what I mean!? Sooooo many awesome treasures on Etsy!
I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend so far :)

4 comments:

  1. my favorite is that pillow! i LOVE it and to me, it is so very you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad our houses aren't big enough to hold all the stuff from Etsy we would love to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just FREAKED out! I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO LUCKETTS TOO!! Can we talk details!! :)

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my vintage pillow in your list of faves!! Your blog is adorable :)

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)