Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful.......

"Gobble gobble gobble ggobble, fat turkey, fat turkey. Gobble gobble gobble gobble fat turkeys are we. We're not here for living, we're here for Thanksgiving, gobble gobble gobble gobble, fat turkeys are WE!"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
On this day (as well as all the other days) I am thankful for SO many things!!!!

Considering I have already paused 2 to 3 times while writing this post to yell at my healthy, energetic, happy children, I realize that I am face to face with the true happiness in life. I am SO lucky to be here in our warm home, watching these little miracles push their boundaries, learn new things, and test my patience. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it.

My heart is FULL every day. Every day!! There are no words. To all of my wonderful family and great friends, I am SO thankful for YOU!

May your turkey day be filled with love, laughter, and a belly full of deliciousness!
CHEERS! 

(& a special thanks to Andi for making me these adorable little acorns for me in time for Thanksgiving. They will definitely add the perfect amount of sparkle to our Thanksgiving table).

"gobble gobble!"

4 comments:

  1. thank you, for being you, for becoming a big part of my life, and for all you do to inspire and help me. love you! happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Turkey Day, Ali! You have many wonderful things to be happy about and thankful for, don't you? :) I'm thankful for our blogging friendship that's blossomed in the last year. You're such a positive, supportive person. As Cassie said so well, thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to be thankful for! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, you funny girl! That was a darling post...I tell my kids all the time.."yelling sometimes is the only way to get you to hear me"! I love them but if they could only listen so I don't have to go "crazy"! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)