Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Etsy Faves

Happy happy Friday everyone! I skipped my Friday's Etsy Faves post last week because....well...I forgot. Ha ha! Anyway, I'm back this week to share a couple of my current etsy faves :)

First up today are these awesome vintage style felt penants from Rank and File. Aren't these GREAT!!??

Next on my list of faves is this pretty burlap table runner from Straight Stitch...SO perfect for Fall :)
I am also loving this print by EeeBee. This is perfect for me and I should definitely get one to hang over my crafting desk!
And last but certainly not least, I placed a custom order for some of these fun sparkly acorns from Natalily Designs. I plan to use them for Thanksgiving decor after the spooky stuff goes away :)
I just LOVE etsy!! Sigh!

Well, I've got this going on here today:
and this....
So I better get back to work :)
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. wow thanks for the shout out!! Love all your features, especially the pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks!! And THANK YOU doesn't even begin to cover it. My crib is going to be AMAZING! Best sister around! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I really need to shop more on Etsy? No, but I will now...those acorns are precious! Have a great weekend and Thanks for all you did for me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those acorns too! I probably shouldn't read these etsy posts, they're bad for my wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome picks! you know i love andi's stuff of course! and those pennants are SO fun! as is that saying... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun picks on Etsy! That print is great and so is your festive Christmas banner. I can't believe Christmas will be here before we know it. I saw Christmas decorations already in a store today!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)