Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WINNER WINNER!!!!!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

The winner for the adorable bird calendar from "Jane says" is comment number 16 (generated by random.org)   

                                    Andee who said...
"I'm a fan of JaneSays and follow her on Facebook"
CONGRATULATIONS ANDEE!!!!! Please get back to me with the e-mail address that you would like your calendar sent to and I'll get it right over to April at Jane Says!!

For all the rest of you, head over to "Jane Says" or "Jane Says Vintage" and shop your brains out!!!!
Happy Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO close at least the name was, I have no clue what number I was! Congrats to Andee from Andi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats andee. thanks for stealing my thunder. ;) seriously, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)