Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday's Etsy Faves - Serious Awesomeness!!!

Ok people, it's almost Halloween time! Yep, that's right! So what do you need to do?? You need to BUY the awesomeness I am about to show you. Yep. You do!

Ok, some of you already know that I have a twin sister Lisa who is super sweet and has an amazing eye for style and design. Some of you may also know that my sister in law (Josh's sister) is the amazing Darcy of Smart Bottom Enterprises. She is a crafty creative genius and my go-to crafty companion. I'm not telling you this to rub it in that I am seriously blessed in the sister department. Really, I'm not. I'm telling you this because Darcy just added this super duper cool Halloween pumpkin banner craft kit to her Etsy shop. Go there. Buy one. Buy ten. You won't be sorry!
I bought mine today and can't wait to get started!!! Don't worry, I'll take some pics along the way.
Here are Darcy's pics:

You get all of this awesomeness.....
which allows you to make this awesomeness....

Isn't it so so cool!!??
(recognize that mossy fence??)
Noah and I made the Christmas tree banner from her shop last year and he loved it!! Her kits are SO cool, they come with everything you need. No shopping or scrounging for supplies. Nope. It's all there and.....you guessed it.....AWESOME!!!!

Seriously! Go shopping at Smart Bottom Kids. Go.....NOW!!!
Oh yeah, and while you're there, save yourself some time and order the mini mummy kit too. It's my ultimate fave!!!
Happy Friday everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Make sure you post a picture of your banner when you make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the kit would never have been anywhere close to awesome without all that awesome mossy fence in the background!

    You are so sweet, Ali! Thank you so, so much!

    And even though I don't actually have any other sisters - you are totally my favorite one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh- how fun is the mini mummy kit??? SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart Bottom Kids!!! I love that name!!! lol!!! I have a few of them myself!!! ;)

    The banner is super adorable and the mummy is too cute!!!! I love that everything is included cuz realizing you need "that one thing" in the middle of a project is not cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh SO stinkin' awesome!! I love the kits! The mummy is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)