Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy happy....HAPPY Mother's Day!!!!


Happy Mother's day to all of my mommy-blog-friends! My sweet adorable children gave me the most beautiful flowers this morning and my hubby cooked  my all-time favorite breakfast. YUM! Crepes with Strawberries (& I did NOT leave one bite behind. YUM YUM).

AND - HAPPY HAPPY Mother's day to my amazingly wonderful mom & mother-in-law. I am SO lucky to have you as my role models. Muah!!

I hope you all have a lovely day! 


4 comments:

  1. happy mother's day to you!!! yummy strawberries and crepes! can i put in a request for those when i come. ;) what sweet and thoughtful things your family did. it sounds wonderful! have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Ali!!! What a yummy breakfast and fresh flowers are always awesome!! Your kids are very blessed to have such an amazing mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day to you, friend! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family :)

    P.S. Maybe your husband could pass that recipe on to all of our husbands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day looked amazing. The crepes look incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)