Thursday, January 20, 2011

Daily dose of inspiration

I got breakfast in bed this morning. Not actually real breakfast, but pretend food (cucumber, orange, bread, cookie, & 2 cups of water) from the pretend kitchen of my two little lovies. My daily dose of inspiration. Is there a better way to start the day!? I don't think so!
Not too much crafty-ness going on here today, just relaxing, playing with the kiddos, and running a few errands. Last night I made like a zillion burlap banners (custom orders from friends) so at the moment I'm all crafted out. Happy day to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. aw- adorable! how old are your kids again? they are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading your blog. I love all your "craftyness", such an inspiration!! By the way your kiddos are quite adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cutie pies! That is the best breakfast in bed I've ever heard of!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)