Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Question................

Question: When you decorate your Christmas tree, does it have a heart ornament on it?
Answer: No.
Question: How on Earth will everyone who sees it know it was decorated with love??
Answer: Don't worry, these pretty hearts will do the trick.

According to my Nana who was very very wise, it is absolutely essential that every Christmas tree have a heart on it to show that it was decorated with love. So, it is now my mission to make sure that happens :)

I decided to expand my horizons this year and add a Christmas item to my etsy shop. I thought they would make sweet hostess gifts, teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, or really a cute gift for anyone that you love. They're perfectly packaged and ready to go. Head on over to Ooh La la Co on Etsy and check 'em out. I'm especially happy with how the packaging came out - who knew cupcake liners would make such pretty flowers!?





Go buy one people, do it!!! Ha ha, xo

2 comments:

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)