Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Blocks...

From this.......
To this! C-U-T-E (if I do say so myself) I love to craft. If you know me, this is not news. My craftiness has primarily been used for personal needs (those of you who know me have probably never seen a picture of my baby girl without a flower clip in her hair, ha ha). I get crafty for my Etsy shop too. Sometimes, along with Etsy and my personal crafting, I take some orders from family & friends. These cute baby blocks fall into this category. A friend of mine was going to a baby shower and wanted to bring a unique gift for the bun in the oven. The nursery scheme was "shades of green" and his adorable name is Kellan. Ta-daa! Hopefully these little blocks will be the hit of the shower. Super easy to do. All I used was unfinished wood blocks (that you can get at any craft store), craft paint, pretty paper, mod podge, and Alphabet stickers. Simple, sweet & easy. That's my kind of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)